CTM Labeling Systems
3600PA Series Label Printer Applicator
The 3600PA Printer Applicator is a rugged and versatile, high speed, thermal transfer labeler used to print and apply pressure sensitive labels to various products. A Sato, Zebra or Datamax print engine is integrated into an applicator to form a self-contained unit to print variable data.Assembled with right or left hand Sato, Zebra or Datamax printer modules, the unit can be mounted in various positions to apply labels to the tops, sides or bottoms of a multitude of products with its proven tamp-blow application. Small and large labels up to 7.1" wide can be accommodated with its built-in bar codes and alpha-numeric fonts and 203, 305 or 600 dpi print resolution.The plc control with user-friendly display interface offers quick access to set-up selection for application operating parameters. This feature can also be accessed by remote input.Various onboard I/O signals are pre-wired to an external connector; optional features may be added in the field with minimum investment.Label Size Range for the Sato is 1.0" wide x 1/4" long minimum to 6.5" wide x 10" long maximum, and for the Zebra is 1/2" wide x 1/2" long minimum to 7.1" wide x 10" long maximum. NOTE: Sizes dependent upon print engine model, also contact CTM Integration for custom sizes or shapes.
- Print Resolution and Speed are 203 dpi, 305 dpi and 600 dpi. with print speeds programmable up to 12"/sec, dpi dependent.
- Print capabilities include fonts of various sizes and styles with independent height and width expansion; includes OCR A/B.Bar Codes include EAN 8/13, Code 39, Code93, UPC A/E (with extensions), Code 128, 2 of 5, Maxicode, DataMatrix, PDF417, MicroPDF, CODABAR, MSI, and POSTNET.
- The Graphics feature supports user defined fonts and graphics including custom logos.Labeling Speed is dependant upon label size, print speed and application type.
- Standard Machine Features include Heavy Duty Construction, Tamp Blow Applicator, External Valves and Controls, Operator Keypad & Display, 12" O.D. Label Roll, I/O Connection and Communication Port Connections.
- Optional features include Low Label/Low Ribbon, Out Of Label/Out of Ribbon, End of Web, Red, Amber and Green “Ready” Stack Lights and 16" Powered Unwind for large label rolls.
Optional features include Low Label/Low Ribbon, Out Of Label/Out of Ribbon, End of Web, Red, Amber and Green “Ready” Stack Lights and 16" Powered Unwind for large label rolls.