Semi-Automatic Modular Strapping Machine
Signode’s new MOD-GPX features an entirely modular design that provides unparalleled flexibility and longevity for general purpose strapping machines. Each module can be quickly replaced for desired upgrades or maintenance without disrupting production. Locator plates, latches and electrical quick-disconnects ensure secure and precise alignment. The MOD-GPX is available in stainless or industrial grade steel with automatic or semiautomatic configurations to suit a broad range of applications.
- Patented automatic cut-off and refeed (ACR) automatically ejects misfed strap, rethreads itself and continues strapping.
- An integrated work light in the accumulator area assists with visual inspections.
- A unique chute design for consistent feeding.
- Quick release heat knife assembly to speed up routine maintenance.
- Serviceability - Interchangeable modular components simplify maintenance, minimizing service disruptions. Modules can be replaced inline by your own personnel, saving time and money. And to keep you up and running, we offer a module exchange program. If one of your MOD-GPX system modules ever needs repair, we can have a replacement module in your facility the next day.
- Built-in diagnostics - The MOD-GPX system has built-in diagnostics to simplify troubleshooting and minimize downtime. The Human Machine Interface (HMI) recognizes and identifies problem areas instantly to enable immediate correction.
|Cycle Rate||Up to 70 straps per minute. Actual production will vary depending on package size, chute size and operator dexterity|
|Maximum package weight||100 lbs.|
|Maximum applied tension||Up to 200 lbs.|
|Strapping||5 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm and 12 mm Contrax polypropylene|
|Electrical requirements||120 volt, 60Hz|
- Stainless steel frame
- Conveyor interlock kit
- High leg kit
- Floor lock kit
- Single compression up to 120 lbs. @ 90 lbs. psi
- Automatic Cut-off and Refeed
- Roller top
- Upstream photo eye
- 3-phase power
- Foot switch
- Low strap indicator