Semi-Automatic Plastic Strapping Machine
The HBX-4300 semiautomatic strapping machine is designed for heavier-duty strapping applications. The HBX-4300 provides high-speed, jam-resistant operation and cycles up to 70 straps per minute, making it the fastest plastic strapping machine in its class.
With 40% fewer parts and more timesaving features, the HBX-4300 machine simplifies operation and maintenance to save you time and money.
The machine's simple yet durable design eliminates the use of drive belts and clutches. This, combined with other trouble-free maintenance elements like toolless hot knife removal and jam-resistant technology make it easier to operate and more cost effective to maintain than other strapping machines.
- Patented, jam-resistant technology - The HBX-4300 is designed to deliver the most jam-resistant technology available, automatically correcting misstrap occurrences without operator intervention.
- Lubrication-free operation - The HBX-4300’s self-lubricating design provides excellent durability and maintenance-free operation.
- Fully accessible strap path - The HBX-4300’s machine and strapping guides are easily opened, providing complete access to the strap path without using any tools.
- Patented automatic cut-off and refeed option - The HBX-4300 can be equipped with our patented automatic cut-off and refeed option which automatically ejects misfed strap, rethreads itself and continues strapping without operator intervention.
|Cycle Rate||Up to 70 straps per minute. Actual production will vary depending on package size, chute size and operator dexterity|
|Maximum package weight||100 lbs.|
|Maximum applied tension||Up to 250 lbs (1110 N)|
|Strapping||9 mm or 12 mm Contrax polypropylene strapping|
|Electrical requirements||120 volt, 60Hz, FLA 7 amp;3 phase voltage optional|
|Shipping weight||600 lbs.|
- Automatic cut-off and refeed
- Conveyor interlock kit
- EZ clear button
- EZ height adjustable leg kit — 26" to 40" (660 mm to 1015 mm)
- Floor lock kit
- Indicator light alerts operator to low strap/out-of-strap conditions and machine malfunction
- Roller top
- Single or dual compression
- Single: Up to 120 lbs at 90 lbs psi
- Dual: Up to 240 lbs at 90 lbs psi