Semi-Automatic L-Sealers Shrink Packaging
Model: L-Sealers Professional
EASTEY's Professional Series L-Sealers provide top of the line features and the most robust L-Sealer design on the market today. Expertly welded from ¼” cold rolled steel, EASTEY Professional L-Sealers will withstand even the most abusive real world sealing applications. As a measure of strength, EASTEY L-Sealers weigh nearly twice as much as competitive models.
Eastey L-Sealers are designed and built to give you all the performance features needed for positive sealing a wide variety of films including polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC. Cast seal arms, stainless steel film clamps, and heavy duty dual magnet clamping are just some of the features that provide the durability you have come to rely on from EASTEY.
Models: EM2016T(K), EM2028T(K), EM2040T(K), EM2050T(K), EM2070TK, EM2080TK, EM20100TK, EM3040T(K), EM3050T(K), EM3070TK, EM3080TK, EM30100TK, EM4040T(K), EM4050T(K), EM4070TK, EM4080TK,
EM40100TK, EM5050TK, EM5070TK, EM5080TK, EM50100TK
- Designed to seal most polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC* shrink films
- All-welded main frame from ¼” cold rolled steel
- Built-in drawer for tools or spare parts
- Seal head casting equipped with head return cylinder
- Stainless steel film clamps hold film in place while sealing
- Available with hot wire or hot knife seal systems
- Hot knife seal systems available with mushroom (standard), pancake, arrow, or poly inserts
- Dual locking magnet clamps apply even pressure across sealbar
- Adjustable dwell time for better seal control
- Solid state temperature control adjustable for a variety of films*
- Adjustable product tray accommodates wide variety of product sizes
- Takeaway conveyor can be raised or lowered to center-seal product
- Automatic takeaway conveyor
- Heavy duty film cradle allows for easy changeovers and adjustments
- Adjustable pin perforator provides air evacuation
- Side seal size from 20” – 50”; front seal size from 16” – 100”
- Maximum film width up to 44”
- Maximum film roll OD up to 12”; 10” with power unwind
- Custom two-part epoxy finish resists scratching
- Heavy duty casters for transportation within plant
- Available in 110v, 220v, or optional 480v
- Easy to use design requires minimal training and maintenance
- Made in the USA
Power film unwind: Allows free feeding of film increasing operator efficiency.
Film Inverter: Inverting head allows the film to come off the back of machine. This pre-opens
the film and minimizes operator effort which in turn increases output.
Hot Knife Inserts: Hot knife inserts available in Mushroom, Pancake, Poly, or Arrow styles.
Stainless Steel and Left Hand Models Available
DuoSeal Continuously Heated Seal Bar
Customer Product Guides and/or Product Tray