Our marketing team is seeking a Social Media Manager to work in or remotely with our Wilmington, NC office at Atlantic Packaging headquarters.
We are a creative, collaborative team responsible for all internal and external marketing and communications for this company of 1500 employees across 28 locations. This includes managing the social media presence of the company and its various brands and verticals across a number of accounts and platforms.
This Social Media Manager position is ideal for a marketing professional looking to work in a collaborative environment with a vast library of original content from images and graphics to animations and video.
Our Social Media Manager will be responsible for posting original content from our marketing team including images, articles, and video content as well as copywriting, sharing relevant posts, tagging related people and companies, and responding to followers. You will manage our company presence on social media in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals and present ideas on how we can improve and grow our presence.
We would look to you to be up-to-date with the latest technology, social media trends, and insights on new opportunities for the company. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views intelligently and creatively.
Ultimately, you will be trusted to handle our brand presence on social media ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement
• Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business and marketing goals
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (original text, photos, videos and news)
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI • Monitor engagement and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with marketing and key stakeholders to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to comments and questions in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, company description)
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
Skills & Experience
• Excellent copywriting and communication skills
• Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
• Hands on experience in content management/ content marketing
• Working knowledge of SEO fundamentals, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels including web and email
• Familiarity with web design and/or web content management tools
• Analytical, organizational, and multitasking skills • BS degree in Marketing or BS/BA in relevant field
• Competitive salary
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability coverage available
• Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, & ID Theft Protection available
• 401k with company match and profit sharing
• Extensive health and wellness programs offered (onsite fitness facilities)
• Paid vacation
• 9 paid holidays per year
Apply with a resume and cover letter by email to connect@atlanticpkg com.