CONTINUOUS MOTION VERTICAL WRAPPER
Vertical wrappers are the machinery solutions of choice for end-of-filling-line shrink packaging. Now products such as bottles, cans and jars can be wrapped while in the vertical position.
The BVS series is designed precisely for those applications with the capacity of 60-70 packs per minute. In addition to in-line applications, it is perfect for contract packagers where the products are often manually loaded to form variety or multipacks.
Texwrap vertical wrappers use a full bottom trim seal instead of a lap seal to securely enclose the product. In addition to providing an outstanding seal, this eliminates the unsightly seam across the side panel of the package common with other machines. Often used with printed film to eliminate the use of carrier trays or “boots,” the precise product and film control of the 914BVS allows smooth, consistent operation with precise print registration.
In addition to a variety of custom infeeds, Texwrap also offers a product orientation system as an option for the 914BVS. Using servo-driven wheels, the orienting head grips the groups of products and spins them to a predetermined position so that the labels are precisely aligned making a very attractive and functional multipack.
- Welded heavy duty powder-painted construction
- Large product size capacity (914BVS 8″W max, 14″H max)
- Film capacity: 48″ SW or 24″ CF
- Low mount film unwind for easy loading
- Servo sealing mechanism (2-axis)
- Texwrap’s exclusive TGM2 bottom trim seal
- Indepedent conveyor control allows relaxed film at cross seal and transitions
- Centerline design
- Built in flexibility; can be configured with many infeed types
- Swivel mounted touch screen with set-up helper product recipe memory and machine diagnostics
- Upstream/downstream handshaking, feeder controls, optional quick connect cable system for additional equipment
- Internal scrap take up with advanced oscillating guide, film break, take up reel alarms and quick release spool
- Allen Bradley controls
- Safety interlocked sliding doors for easy access
|Model||914BVS Continuous Motion Vertical Sealer|
|Cross Seal||9″W x 16″H|
|Cross Seal Drive||Servo Motor|
|Electrical||240/208v, 40 amp, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz|
|Air Requirements||Options only|
|Conveyor Height||Adjustable From 31-1/25″ To 38-1/2″H|
|Maximum Film Speed||140 Feet Per Minute|
|Max Cycle Rate||up to 70 cycles/minute|
|Machine Controls||Allen Bradley|