SEMI-AUTOMATIC STRAPPING MACHINE
MODEL: LBX 2300
The LBX-2300 semiautomatic strapping machine is the simplest, most reliable general duty strapping machine on the market today. The LBX-2300 cycles up to 70 straps per minute and is suitable for a wide range of general purpose applications, including mailroom operations and distribution centers.
- Fewer parts – With 40% fewer parts and more timesaving features, the LBX-2300 simplifies operation and maintenance to save you time and money.
- Non-directional strap loading – Strap coil pays off from either direction, reducing the downtime and material waste from incorrect loading.
- Out-of-strap feature – The LBX-2300 ejects the strap at the end of the coil to eliminate the downtime associated with removing the excess strap remaining in the machine.
|Cycle Rate||Up to 70 straps per minute. Actual production will varydepending on package size, chute size and operator dexterity.|
|Maximum package weight||100 lbs.|
|Strapping||5 mm or 6 mm polypropylene strapping|
|Strap tension||120 volt, 60HzAdjustable from 2 lbs. to 60 lbs.|
|Electrical requirements||120 volt, 60Hz, FLA 7 amp; 3 phase voltage optional|
- Single or dual compression
- Single: Up to 120 lbs at 90 lbs psi
- Dual: Up to 240 lbs at 90 lbs psi
- Indicator light alerts operator to low strap/out-of-strap
- conditions and machine malfunction
- EZ adjustable leg kit — 26″ to 40″ (660mm to 1015mm)
- Automatic cut-off and refeed
- Roller top