Atlantic Packaging is the industry’s leading packaging materials and equipment source. We are celebrating our 75th year in business and are a multi-faceted, stable organization that consistently ranks in the top 20 private companies in North Carolina by revenue. Atlantic’s Industrial Converting program offers quality printing, die-cutting, sheeting and roll slitting across an array of business markets with an emphasis on Air Filtration.
Atlantic Packaging seeks a detail-oriented support specialist to provide a broad range of support services for our Industrial Converting Program. The Support Specialist will be an integral part of the converting team, participating on various levels to support operations and sales efforts.
This full-time position is located at our TC Converting facility in Tabor City, NC.
Provide administrative support to business activities including:
• Assist in Production Scheduling responsibilities such as: daily job retrievals, assigning raw material stock to work-orders, compiling all administrative components of production work-orders, create production models for new items
• Provide support for our Customer Service and Recycled Fiber programs
• Three-way match invoices for approval and payment
• Produce and manage reports (inventory, scheduling, pallets, etc.) for internal use and customer requests
• Collaborate with team members to provide accurate data and analysis as required for projects
• Communicate directly with customers as required and as demonstrated ability suggests
For this role, we seek candidates with a track record of superior performance, including:
• Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and understanding of process, numbers, and calculations
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously in a time-efficient manner
• Superb customer engagement skills, ability to engage with internal and external customers, and exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
• Strong proficiency with MS Office suite, with an emphasis on Excel
• Able to work both independently and in a team environment
• Initiative to be proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills and a results-oriented approach
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• 3-years office environment
• Manufacturing/Production experience is a plus
Our total rewards include competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Lewis Deans 910-398-6162