SEMI-AUTOMATIC TILTING CASE FORMER / CASE ERECTOR
The BEL 507 semi-automatic tilting case erector is ideal for awkward packing situations such as tall cases that are easier to pack by tilting the box towards the operator, unstable objects subject to tipping which are easier to load with the case in a tilted position and bagged products such as snack foods which must be packed in a vertical position to prevent product damage. When directly connected to any BEL case sealer, the erector enables one person to form, pack and seal corrugated cases in a single operation.
Installing the BEL 507 semi-automatic case forming machine in manual case packing lines improves productivity and eliminates extra labor needed to setup and close case bottom flaps prior to loading. Safety is improved by eliminating costly repetitive strain injury problems.
- Tilts the case towards the operator for better ergonomics when case packing
- Connects to any BEL case sealer, enabling one person to form, pack and seal corrugated cases in a single operation
- Improves safety by eliminating costly repetitive strain injury problems
- Modular design allows for a customized BEL system delivered to you at an off-the-shelf lead time and price
- 1″ Heavy Duty Acme Screws
- C Channel Aluminum Frame