SPOTLIGHT ON THE CTM LABEL APPLICATOR
Choosing the right label applicator for your packaging line will bring several advantages. It will streamline your process while providing consistent output and lowering costs overall.
For our poultry customers at Atlantic, we recommend the CTM Label Applicator. We’ve found great success with this model in processing facilities. The CTM system allows for labeling the top, bottom and side of food products. The food grade friction belt helps to stabilize products while labeling.
Here are other important features of this machine:
- Dispenses labels at up to 3,000 inches per minute
- Configure as a merge, blow-on or tamp-blow applicator
- 5″, 7.5″ or 10″ widths
- Easily switch modules to the opposite hand with few or no change parts in a minimum amount of time
- Combined power supply, amplifier and position controller to comprise a single drive package
- Single axis digital stepper / servo controller controls up to five tasks simultaneously plus management of variables with expanded I/O
- Electronic control assembly module can be easily removed for repair or replacement, eliminating costly downtime and servicing
- Stepper motor allows for “self-teaching” label sensor
- Stepper drive uses a micro pulse driver for increased accuracy and performance
- File encryption allows for easy on-site software revisions and upgrades
The CTM Labeler is ideal to help streamline your poultry packaging operation by improving productivity, speed, and consistency. Atlantic technicians are adept at assessing your needs and applications for a labeler as well as installing, and servicing the equipment.
Contact us if you have questions or want to learn more.